- 2 cups of fresh spinach, stems removed
- 2 cups of fresh basil, stems removed
- 1 cup of garlic infused olive oil (or plain olive oil and add extra minced garlic)
- 1 tsp of course salt (or to taste)
- 1 tsp of minced garlic (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup of walnuts (budget friendly nut) or pine nuts
- combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and process until a smooth, thick consistency is achieved.
← Enduring and Responding to Life’s Storms and TrialsSleepovers: Rethinking This Potentially Unsafe Childhood Pastime →